Get 10% discount from your membership fees for all new members that refer to ELELS – And they get 10% off too!
Reasons to refer friends and family to ELELS, we are a community that:
- Welcomes: Everyone Jewish or Jew-ish or wishing to explore Judaism regardless of Jewish knowledge, age, experience, gender or sexuality
- Prays: Meaningful and accessible services on Shabbat and festivals throughout the year
- Learns: Lifelong learning opportunities for all ages from tots to vibrant Cheder, bar/bat mitzvah and teens to our conversion classes, adult education sessions and programme of speaker events
- Celebrates: Life cycle events such as baby blessings, bar/bat mitzvah and weddings
- Supports: We are there for bereavement and for life’s harder times
- Includes: We are fully egalitarian, services in Hebrew and English with special inclusive services for people with disabilities
- Acts: Social action and interfaith projects in our local community as well as partnering with Liberal Judaism and organisations in Israel
- Cares: Friendship Club and In-Touch for our elderly members as well as a network of supportive and community spirited members
- Enjoys: A range of social and culture events such as quizzes, concerts, trips abroad, theatre and exhibition visits, and even the odd barn dance!
- Grows: Learning with each other and from each other
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE 10% DISCOUNT OFFER
- If you recommend someone to join ELELS in this sixtieth anniversary year, you will receive a discount on your own membership fees, and they will also benefit from a discount. The discount that the referring member receives will be the same as the discount for a new member/s. The discount for a new single member will be £35, and for a couple will be £69 (in both cases this is 10% of the membership fees for singles/couples)
- This discount applies only for stated, published membership fees.
- The discount applies to new member referred from publication of this offer 1/3/2020 to 31/12/2020. Discounts cannot be paid against referrals prior to this date.
- The discounts will be applied to membership fees for the following year’s subscription. So, if a member refers somebody in 2020, they will receive the discount from their subscription in 2021.
- If they stay members, then you both will also receive this discount for the following 2 years, (for 2022 and 2023).
- If membership ends before the following year, then no discount will be applied.
- For every new member you have recommended, you will receive this discount.
- Only one member can receive this discount for each new joiner.
- The discount does not apply to overage premiums due, or other contributions to the burial scheme.
- To claim this discount
- (A) you should send an email with the code ANNIV10 giving your name and the incoming member’s name to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email should precede the receipt of the membership form from the prospective member.
- (B) When they join, they need to quote the name of the member who has referred them (if any).
- Once (A) and (B) have both taken place, and the member has officially joined the community, the discount will be applied (in the following year).