Upcoming Tots Activities:
- Friday 15th January at 4:45pm- Tots Shabbat on Zoom!
- Friday 26th February at 4.45pm Tots Purim!
‘Tots’ represents a lively group of young children from babes-in-arms to energetic preschoolers! At least once a month we have an activity for tots and their families. Since we moved into lockdown, we have held Tots Shabbat and Tots Shavuot sessions online, and we will continue to do so for as long as advised, but usually, we hold a mix of the below:
* A tots service, with prayer, plenty of music, a story and a craft activity
* A playgroup session, with toys, crafts, and space for the kids to play while the grown-ups relax!
* A gathering at someone’s home or in the park
It’s a great way for parents to meet each other, and for little ones to make the synagogue their home while forming early friendships that can last into cheder and beyond.
Activities are usually led/coordinated by Mich Sampson, but more volunteers are always welcome!
Contact Mich (firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out about our next tots activity or to get involved.